- A non-hierarchical structure both within our corporate partnership and our partnership with our clients
- Help or support wherever needed
- Mutual support within the partnership and with our clients
- A maturity of operation drawn from experience and intellect
- Honesty and integrity
- Strength and reliability
- Flexibility and adaptability
These values are those associated with the legendary round table which itself is linked with the mythical Isle of Avalon.
Our skills and experience enables us to fulfil most market research requirements including:
- Project management
- Quantitative fieldwork (i.e. web, telephone, face-to-face, hard-copy self-completion, etc.)
- Qualitative fieldwork (i.e. recruitment (via telephone, face-to-face, online), depth interviewing, discussion groups, transcribing, etc.)
- Data input and analysis
Environmental issues stem from individuals rather than companies and the partners of Avalon research are committed to green issues.
Please click here for more information
Avalon partners are members of the Independent Consultants Group, a network of 350 Market Researchers.
Both partners are Associate members of the Market Research Society and we adhere stringently to its Code of Conduct